- From The Sun: The 10 items dearest to the Hon. Pamila J. Brown
- Shellenberger, Cato Institute’s Boaz discuss 40-year drug war
- New ‘Baltimore Law’ magazine is available online
- Article details Jess Emerson’s anti-trafficking work in clinic
- Constitution Day Conversations: Join Dean Weich, professors and guests in moot courtroom at 5 p.m.
Monthly Archives: July 2013
FROM THE CENTERS CFCC: The Center for Families, Children and the Court’s Truancy Court Program ended its spring session with 98 graduates, who achieved a minimum 65 percent decrease in unexcused absences and/or “tardies” and demonstrated improved classroom behavior and academic performance. CFCC … Continue reading