An article about the University of Baltimore School of Law’s LL.M. LOTUS (Law of the United States) program is featured on the website of Study International.
Some highlights of the program:
- Tuition is a highly competitive $22K, which is half the price of LL.M. programs in Washington, D.C. (NOTE: $22,000 is for full-time students; part-time students will be charged by the credit hour.)
- Graduates are eligible to sit for several bar exams, including those given in Maryland, New York, Washington, D.C., California and Tennessee.
- Students receive a top-notch education in our new, world-class building, the John and Frances Angelos Law Center, certified LEED Platinum by the U.S. Green Building Council.
- Our proximity to Washington, D.C., is ideal — we are only a short and inexpensive ($8/one way) train ride away!
- Credits can transfer into the J.D. program — complete the J.D. in just two years after finishing your LL.M.! (Automatic admission to the J.D. program is available with a 3.0 GPA in the LL.M. LOTUS program.)